Saturday, January 05, 2013

I Am the Alpha and the Omega



 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." (Rev 22:13)
(Haiku poems also based on the words of Angel Azariah to Maria Valtorta in her book "The Book of Azariah")


God is in charge and in control, even when harm comes our way. Remember Joseph's words to his brothers: "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done" and in his case it was "the saving of many lives." (Genesis 50:20)

I found this Bible verse second on the list of  The 100 most-read Bible verses:

Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No one knows how many lives are saved from eternal death through human suffering offered in prayer with the Power of the Cross.



No comments: