- God Who Is Love fills Her and it is this Love's desire that brings Her to us as She once rushed to Elizabeth
- She wants to teach us about this Love
- because this is the one and only real kind of love
- this real love gives up one's life for the love of others -as Her Son has shown
- because He loves us; our love should also be given in sacrifice and given freely
- this real love is ready to forgive & asks for forgiveness because if God Who is sinless forgives, among brothers and sisters forgiveness is reciprocal because all of us are sinners at offending
- She asks us to consider if this is how we also love
- and she knows the answer: Her heart is sorrowful as She searches our hearts and finds that this kind of love is not yet there
- we are not ready to love like Jesus by surrendering our will to the Will of God as Jesus modeled in Gethsemane
- we can't be of help to Her and Her Mission if we don't have this kind of love that would bring others to know the love of God for them
- She asks us to consecrate our hearts to Her so She can lead us and teach us this kind of love that forgives and loves even enemies as Jesus asks
- those who love this way would be so united to Her Son in such a way that He cannot forget them in their own suffering; and She reminds us that She'll be beside us also as She was near to the Cross
- for us to love this way, She will implore the God of Light to "illuminate" us with His Own Truth and Love
- Finally, She asks us to help our shepherds to lead us in love through our "fasting and prayer"
Thursday, February 07, 2013
"Dear children! Love is bringing me to you..."
During Mirjana’s apparition on February 2nd 2013 in Medjugorje, this message was given to her:
"Dear children! Love is bringing me to you - the love which I desire to teach you also - real love; the love which my Son showed you when He died on the Cross out of love for you; the love which is always ready to forgive and to ask for forgiveness. How great is your love? My Motherly heart is sorrowful as it searches for love in your hearts. You are not ready to submit your will to God's will out of love. You cannot help me to have those who have not come to know God's love to come to know it, because you do not have real love. Consecrate your hearts to me and I will lead you. I will teach you to forgive, to love your enemies and to live according to my Son. Do not be afraid for yourselves. In afflictions my Son does not forget those who love. I will be beside you. I will implore the Heavenly Father for the light of eternal truth and love to illuminate you. Pray for your shepherds so that through your fasting and prayer they can lead you in love. Thank you."
In Her message to the world the Queen of Peace refers to the word "love" 15 times: